2022 - SR-4 1-15 watts power amplifier. Capable of amplifying 8 frequencies simultaneously when connected to the GB-4000.
Want more power than 4.7 watts? Then the SR-4 may be what you are looking for. It was developed for
those who want more power. It connects to the GB-4000 using a BNC cable and BNC connections. Like
the GB-4000 it outputs through wires. This method has been used for many years and works very well.
The SR-4 1 to 15 watts power amplifier only amplifies the RF (radio frequency) frequencies output by the GB-4000. It amplifies the output of the GB-4000 from 4.7 watts to 15 watts depending on the frequency used.
In Audio Mode no RF carrier frequency is used. Also in Audio Mode the GB-4000 outputs 36 volts which is 0.75 or 3/4 of a watt. The GB-4000 goes up to 400,000 Hertz in Audio Mode at 36 volts.
In RF Mode almost the full frequency range of the GB-4000 goes up to 110 volts. With the SR-4 amplifier it goes up to 15 watts of power or over 230 volts.
If you are looking for even more power and want the broadcast method then the M.O.P.A. 190 watts power amplifier is what you are looking for. Read more about the M.O.P.A. on this site.
The SR-4 Amplifier Specifications and Features
- Power output: Increases the RF output of the GB-4000 from 4.7 watts to 15 watts output
- Inputs: Connects to the GB-4000 with 2 cables provided.
- Outputs: 4 sets of dual outputs for multiple use.
L.E.D: RF indicator light confirms RF output.
Power output control: Power output is controlled by the GB-4000.
- Frequency range: 1 to 30 million Hertz.
- Amplification capability: Can amplify all the capabilities of the GB-4000.
- The SR-4 amplifier is priced at $720.00 (Sale Price $620.00 when purchased with a GB-4000).
This price includes shipping to the USA.